The event offers the most in-depth coverage of bioprocessing topics on the market with 10 Focused Conference Tracks to help you improve speed, quality, efficiency and compliance. What are our top 10 topics?
1. ADC Development & Production: Explore revolutionary approaches to development, scale up, formulate, and produce next generation ADCs that are more potent, stable, and have dramatically increased therapeutic windows.
2. Analytical Methods & Technologies: Maximize process and product quality, from comparability and characterization strategies to QbD concepts to HCP quantitation and control to aggregation and subvisible particle analysis.
3. Upstream Processing: Increase cell culture productivity, product quality, and efficiency through innovative technologies, platforms, and approaches to streamline development and reduce time to large scale production.
4. Single-Use Applications: Optimize time-to-market, overcome complex drug product and manufacturing challenges, and ensure successful implementation and integrity of single-use adoption and deployment.
5. Downstream Processing: Optimize efficiencies during harvest and purification of high cell density processes, continuous platforms and emerging modalities through the integration of disruptive technologies and methodologies.
6. Flexible Facilities: Novel and adaptable production strategies and solutions for the multi-product-centric biomanufacturing landscape.
7. Manufacturing Efficiencies: Achieve and maintain operational excellence with solutions to the emerging challenges of increasingly diversified portfolios in a global marketplace.
8. Quality and Control: Develop and benchmark protocols with a focused look at the latest challenges, best practices, and future trends for process validation and viral safety.
9. Bispecific Antibody Development & Production: Utilize new molecule design approaches, development strategies, and platform production processes to overcome the unique challenges of this transformative class of therapeutics.
10. Manufacturing Quality & Control: Develop and benchmark quality assurance and quality control protocols to meet compliance expectations for environmental, contamination, and manufacturing controls.
Plus, at BDP Week you have access to meet with the leaders in the industry with more than 165 speakers, 80+ Case Studies, 85+ New Data Presentations, 70+ exhibitors, 80 scientific posters and 800 attendees. This is the only event that can provide you this much in-depth biopharmaceutical development and manufacturing coverage in just 4-days!
Free Poster Offer
Present your poster for free! Register for BDP Week with code BDP15LIA16 and present your poster for free! This code also includes the 20% discount off the standard rate you receive as a reader of this blog. This offer expires Friday, January 9.
Have any questions? Email Jennifer Pereira.
You can also enter to win a free pass to this year's event. Head to Twitter and retweet this tweet to enter!
Share this article with your social network, just click below to share now!