The event features 10 Case Studies and 2 Interactive Q&A Sessions on Today's Most Pressing Single-Use Challenges including:
- • Ensuring Successful Single-Use Implementation and Integrity: Case Studies from: Amgen and Merck & Co.
- • Single-Use Implementation and Transfer: Case Studies from: Genentech, Merck & Co. and Public Health England
- • BPSA Roundtable: Interactive Q&A: The Road Ahead: Issues Impacting the Accelerated Adoption of Single-Use Technologies
- • Single-Use Considerations for Cell Culture Applications: Case Studies from: NIH and Shire
- • Single-Use Applications in Upstream Processing: Case Studies from: Shire HGT and KPI Biopharma
- • Production and Regulatory Considerations for Single-Use: Case Study from: Protein Sciences Corp.
- • Overcoming Challenges Associate with Particles and Extractables & Leachables: Interactive Q&A: Extractables & Leachables
>> View the Full BDP Week Agenda
>> View the Agenda-a-Glance (PDF)
Single-Use Applications 2015 will take place from March 30-31, 2015 in Huntington Beach, CA. It Flexible Facilities & Biopharmacuetical Development & Production Week is co-located with taking place on March 30 - April 2, 2015.
Share this article with your social network, just click below to share now!