• Bi-specific and multi-specific targeting to reduce costs
• Creating a cell-cased NAb assay in-house and its successful transfer to a CRO
• Developing ADC assays and adhering to regulatory requirements
• Utilizing statistical analysis to ensure accuracy and remove hurdles to FDA acceptance
Advance Strategies in Assay Development
• NEW! Pre- Conference Summit on Reagents and Tools for Bioanalytical Method Development to ensure a reliable supply of assay materials during your research
• NEW! Emerging Tech Showcases present up-and-coming technologies to develop and manage your bioassays
• NEW! Interactive Roundtable discussions and session intensives offer a deep dive into those critical pain-points that may stifle productivity
• NEW! Poster Presentations show you the newest research and technologies being developed in bioassays today
• Plus - Back by Popular Demand! Build your confidence in the foundational day-to-day challenges of immunology at the Immunogenicity University
Our 2013 Agenda is almost finished! Be sure to check our website for the finalized version.
We look forward to seeing you next fall!
The Bioassays & Bioanalytical Method Development Team
Share this article with your social network, just click below to share now!