This October in Boston, we look at
- ● Genomic Tool Implementation
- ● Synthetic Biology Applications
- ● Implementing Continuous Processing for Manufacturing
- ● Commercial Single-Use Applications
- ● Process Intensification
- ● Raw Material Integrity Testing
- ● Media Development and Optimization
- ● Small Scale Models and Tech Transfers
Check Out These Key Case Studies & New Data Presentations Featured in these Informative Cell Culture & Upstream Processing Focused Sessions to Find Out:
- • What's Next In Biologics Production New Data & Case Studies from: SAFC, Amgen and Lily Research Laboratories
- • Improving Product Quality & Control Case Study from: Amgen
- • Innovation at the Interface of Upstream & Downstream Production New Data & Case Studies from: FloDesign Sonic and Bioprocessing Technology Institute
- • Improving Efficiency, Productivity and Timelines in Cell Culture New Data & Case Studies from: Genentech, BioGen Idec and Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies
- • Continuous Processing for Manufacturing (Sponsored by Novasep) New Data & Case Studies from: Sanofi Global Biotherapeutics, Merck & Co, The Pennsylvania State University and BioGen Idec
- • The Next Wave of Single Use Manufacturing: Closed Systems, New Technology and Cost Comparisons (Sponsored by: Life Technologies and Thermo Scientific) New Data & Case Studies from: Biogen Idec and Bayer Healthcare
- • Late Stage Cell Culture New Data & Case Studies from: Alexion Pharmaceuticals, AstraZeneca and Merck Research Labs
- • High-Throughput, QbD and DOE Approaches to Process Development New Data & Case Studies from: Genentech, Biogen Idec and Gallus Biopharmaceuticals
Plus, this Interactive Panel Discussion: How Well do you Know the Raw Materials Used in Your Upstream Manufacturing - Sponsored by BD Bioscience in the Impact of Raw Materials on Product session.
As a reader of this blog, when you register to join us at BioProcess International Conference and Exhibition this October 20-23 in Boston and mention code BPI14BLOG, you can save 20% off the standard rate. Have any questions or need further information? Feel free to reach out to Jennifer Pereira.
Share this article with your social network, just click below to share now!