At BioProcess International last October, Ganesh Vedantham, Ph.D., Director, Process and Product Engineering at Amgen moderated a panel to discuss innovation, in technology, products for acceleration of biopharmaceutical development and manufacturing. The evolution in Biopharmaceutical industry business model led by cost structure, geographic dynamics, global, economic realities and policies. And the industry trends in next 3-5 years in business model, cost structure, biopharmaceutical development and manufacturing, geographic dynamics, global realities and policies.
The panelists consisted of:
- K.V. Subramaniam, MBA, Chief Executive Officer, Reliance Life Sciences
- Rahul Singhvi, MBA, Chief Operating Officer, Takeda Vaccines
- Hanne Bak, Ph.D., Senior Director, Purification Development, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Victor Vinci, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer and Vice President of Process Development at Cook Pharmica
- Gregg Nyberg, Ph.D., Director of Cell Sciences and Technologies, Amgen
Share this article with your social network, just click below to share now!