IBC’s 18th Annual TIDES meeting is coming to Long Beach, CA May 9-12, 2016. TIDES is the industry's #1 forum for oligonucleotide and peptide leaders to build successful partnerships and accelerate products from early discovery through late-stage development and commercialization.
RVSP by January 29th, 2016 with code B16180LINK100 and receive $600 savings off the standard rate. Secure your best rate now.
Keynote and Featured Speakers Provide Novel Strategies to Accelerate Product Approval:
- Mixed-Incretin Receptor Biochemical Signaling at Multiple Receptors
- • Richard DiMarchi, Ph.D. Professor of Chemistry | Indiana University
- Drisapersen: Case Study
- • Robert Baffi, Ph.D., Executive VP, Technical Operations | BioMarin Pharmaceutical
- Quark's Long History of Oligonucleotide Development
- • Danny Zurr, Ph.D., Chairman and CEO | Quark Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Technologies for Targeting Molecules to Sites of Disease
- • John Reed, M.D., Ph.D. Global Head | Roche Pharma, Switzerland
TIDES by the numbers:
- 800+ attendees representing global innovators, suppliers and thought-leaders who can expand your pipeline and grow your business
- 100+ case studies and new data presentations providing novel strategies to accelerate your product to market
- 70+ exhibitors showcasing new technologies to improve your process development, analytical and manufacturing/scale-up efforts
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Showcase your expertise to 800+ global buyers by becoming an event sponsor or exhibitor at TIDES. A wide variety of options are available to meet your company's goals and budget. Contact Patrick Gallagher email@example.com for pricing and package details.
Share this article with your social network, just click below to share now!