BioProcess International Conference & Exposition is the largest bioprocessing event bringing you new ideas, demystifying technology, and fostering partnerships in highly engaging formats to move drug candidates closer to approval. Register today to attend this year’s meeting, held October 26-29, 2015 at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, MA.
At the conference, formal and informal networking experiences will connect you to peers, prospects, and customers; parallel tracks give you the option to dive deep or take a big picture approach to learn about industry trends, challenges, and benchmark against the latest research developments and; big pharma and large, mid-size and emerging biotechs collaborating with solution providers will feature proven and next generation technologies – making BPI a one-of-a-kind meeting place.
Above all, here are the top 10 reasons we think BPI is the right bioprocessing event for you:
1. More than 150+ comprehensive solution providers, next generation technologies, and start-ups – all in one place inside the exposition hall.
2. 6 tracks for one fee. Go specialized or expand your horizons across disciplines for a personalized, curated content experience.
3. Back by Popular Demand! BPI Theater, a curated showcase of the best innovations.
4. NEW! Town Hall Forums for highly focused industry best practice sharing.
5. New and Improved! BPI Connect Partnering App to help jump start your next partnership or collaboration.
6. NEW! Exposition Hall Tour for focused exhibit viewing led by an industry insider.
7. NEW! Ask the Regulators Open Forum that will answer your critical questions about regulatory expectations.
8. NEW! 15 Bioprocessing Problem-Solving Moderated Discussions to help you move drug candidates closer to approval.
9. The Right Partners for You. Form collaborations and alliances with innovators, suppliers, academia and associations to reach new heights of clinical and commercial success
10. The Most Comprehensive Science. Capitalize on the latest data-driven research and moderated discussions to move towards commercialization and streamlined development and production from upstream to drug product/fill-finish.
Download the brochure for more information about BPI 2015: http://bit.ly/1NBdz3I
As a valued member of our LinkedIn community, you get $100 off the current rate when you register using code XB15171LINK: http://bit.ly/1NBdz3I
We hope to see you in Boston next month!
The BPI 2015 Team
Share this article with your social network, just click below to share now!