The full agenda is now available for IBC's Cell Therapy Bioprocessing & Commercialization meeting, coming to Alexandria, VA on September 30 - October 2, 2015. Start planning your team's trip today to attend the leading forum for cell therapy developers and end users to collectively share ideas, solutions and lessons learned to help you:
- Applying genome editing and other disruptive technologies
- Developing scalable and transferable manufacturing processes
- Biopreservation, cold chain management and patient delivery
- Develop a successful and sustainable business model
- Advance next generation cancer immunotherapies
- Foster partnerships and outsource strategies for R&D and manufacturing
- Implement strategies for pricing, reimbursement, and adoption
- Negotiate the regulatory pathway to approval
Register now with the code XB15188BLOG and save $100 off the current rate - Register by June 19 and lock in a $550 savings*, click here to register.
If you have any questions about the event, please reach out to Ksenia Newton at email@example.com
"Process innovations in cell therapy are happening at an extremely rapid rate and IBC is the best place to keep up with technology and people in the field.” - Jon Rowley, Ph.D., RoosterBio Inc.
“The content and networking opportunities are first class. This is a must attend for anyone involved in cell therapy and gene therapy.” - Robert Speziale, Vice President, Invetech Inc.
*Discount is valid for new registrations only and cannot be combined with any other offer.
Share this article with your social network, just click below to share now!