BioPharmaceutical Development and Production Week will take place March 30-April 2, 2015 in Huntington Beach, California.
Speaker proposals are being accepted now through October 27, 2014.
>> Submit your speaking proposal here.
If you are working in any of the following scientific/business topic areas, we encourage you to submit a proposal for a podium presentation. We are especially looking for case studies with unpublished data on the following:
- • Manufacturing Efficiencies: Strategy & Technology
- • Upstream Processing
- • Downstream Processing
- • Antibody Drug Conjugate Development & Production
- • Engineering (Single-Use and Flexible Facilities)
- • Analytical
- • Process Validation
- • Viral Safety
- • Raw Materials and Supply Chain
- • We’re also accepting abstracts for posters. Showcase your research by submitting your poster.
- • We’re also currently recruiting sponsors and exhibitors. Each year, BDP Week debuts as the first must attend event for biopharmaceutical professionals from around the globe. Now is the time, to work with IBC to develop a customized, integrated marketing program that features pre-, post- and on-site solutions that help increase your market reach and influence – before, during and after the event. Request more information.
- • You can also join us as an attendee. Registration is currently open and you can save up to $450 off the current rate.
Share this article with your social network, just click below to share now!