The Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics Final Agenda is Now Available! Click Here to Download Your Copy >>
At the upcoming IBC's 26th Annual Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics meeting in San Diego, CA on December 7-10, 2015, connect with 700+ of your peers and industry experts to discover, engineer and develop novel and next-generation antibody modalities across diverse disease indications.
This year's program includes an impressive collection of world-renowned and highly-published academic and industry scientists, who will be sharing the latest science, strategies and preclinical/clinical development efforts.
Download the brochure today to see how you can fast-tract your antibody research to the clinic and beyond at the most trusted antibody engineering and therapeutics event of the year!
Learn About The Latest Antibody Science and Applications:
• 64 unpublished and new data presentations from trusted industry and academic scientists
• 100+ research projects presented live in the Poster Hall with one-on-one access to the researchers
• 16+ Scientific Briefings to help you apply novel technologies
Expand Your Pipeline of Antibody Therapeutics:
• Find and exploit new antibody targets beyond the “low-hanging fruit”
• Overcome the challenges of complex molecules like bispecifics, fusions, ADCs, antibody combinations to gain a competitive advantage
• Assess lessons learned from numerous preclinical and clinical projects to accelerate your molecules
PLUS! We're excited to announce the ALL-NEW Antibody-Drug Conjugate (ADC) Development track, covering:
• Novel conjugation approaches
• Novel linkers and payloads
• Preclinical and clinical results
• New ADC targets • Strategies to maximize potency
• Widening therapeutic window
• Improving process development and analytics for ADCs
Register today to take advantage of the early-bird savings of up to $450 – Plus take an EXTRA $100 off with the code D15172BLOG | Click here to register.
Share this article with your social network, just click below to share now!