Preliminary Agenda is Now Available for Download!
IBC's 26th Annual Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics meeting is returning to San Diego, CA on December 7-10, 2015. Accelerate your antibody research, discovery efforts and clinical programs at the most comprehensive event for comparing and contrasting engineering, discovery and development strategies for different antibody modalities.
We’re so excited about how this year’s program is shaping up that we wanted to rush you the preliminary agenda so that you have enough information to take advantage of the early registration discount of up to $650 when you register by Friday, June 26. PLUS! Save an extra $100 with the code D15172BLOG | Total savings of $750! Register here.
This year's program includes an impressive collection of world-renowned and highly-published academic and industry scientists, who will be sharing the latest science, strategies and preclinical/clinical development efforts covering these areas:
• Bipecific antibodies: new technologies and applications
• Antibody effector functions
• Getting to reproducibility in research and diagnostic antibodies
• Antibodies to harness the cellular immune system
• Antibody targets: target, target, target...it's all about the target
• Immunotherapeutic antibody mechanisms
• Antibodies for orphan indications
• Computational antibody design
• Antibody therapeutics for non-cancer indications
• Clinical advances in antibody targeted therapeutics
• New concepts for prodrugs
• And More!
Don't miss out! Register today to take advantage of the early-bird savings of up to $750. This is the lowest rate of the year and expires on Friday, June 26th!
Click Here to Register Now >>
Be Sure to Use Code: D15172BLOG
See you in San Diego!
Share this article with your social network, just click below to share now!