What do payors want when it comes to biopharma policy? Come to the FDA/CMS Summit for BioPharma Executives, December 11-12, 2014 in Washington, DC to hear payor perspectives on biosimilars, drug pricing, FDA reforms and drug coverage under Medicare, Medicaid and in the new Affordable Care Act Exchanges.
Take advantage of our Early Bird Rate, a savings of $200 off the standard registration rate. Register now.
Our keynote speakers and panels will take a deep dive into each of these topics, and more. You'll leave better able to make strategic decisions on issues such as:
• The commercial outlook for biopharma under the new health care exchanges
• Updates on the latest drug review statistics from the Office of New Drugs and industry's experience under the new review "Program"
• The future of drug safety at FDA - both for the increasingly popular rare disease drugs as well as new treatments for large primary care markets like obesity and diabetes
• What's in store for the reauthorization of PDUVA VI, and a preview of what's to come as industry and FDA take a second look at BsUFA and GDUFA.
• Coming changes to Medicare Part D and what CMS has in store for the prescription drug benefit
• What the mid-term Congressional elections will mean for the biopharma industry.
P.S. Maximize your investment by also attending the co-located FDA/CMS Summit for Payers. If you purchase the All Access Pass you will be able to not only collaborate with biopharm exeuctives, but rub elbows with C-Level health plans executives as well. Register now so you can double the speakers, double the content, and double the value for only an additional $800! Use the code XP1917BLOG when getting your All Access Pass to save $100, making it only an additional $700!
If you have any questions about the event, please reach out to Ryan Geswell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this article with your social network, just click below to share now!