“These prestigious award finalists represent the people, organizations and technology applications that define excellence, best practices, and promising collaborations that allow our industry remain innovative and on the cutting-edge," said Brian Caine, Publisher of BioProcess International. “Congratulations to each finalist on this incredible achievement.”
Categories and finalists appear below:
BioProcess International 2014 Award Finalists
Excellence in Leadership — honors the strong leaders and mentors who have successfully driven biopharmaceutical commercial success through motivating their teams for growth and innovation.
- • Lynn Bottone, Site Leader, Sanford Site, Pfizer
- • Olivier Loeillot, General Manager, Enterprise Solutions, GE Healthcare Life Sciences
- • Dr. Robert Preti, Founder, President, and Chief Scientific Officer, Progenitor Cell Therapy (PCT)
- • BioCision
- • Horizon
- • ToleRaM Nanotech, LLC.
- • Bayer HealthCare
- • Biogen Idec
- • Sigma-Aldrich
- • Gallus BioPharmaceuticals/GE Healthcare Life Sciences
- • Vetter
- • FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies
- • Invetech Inc./Janssen Research & Development, LLC
- • Promosome/GE Healthcare Life Sciences
- • TAP Biosystems/Merck & Co., Inc.
- • XDR-50 MO Fermentor System — GE Healthcare Life Sciences
- • STX® Scalable Transfection System — MaxCyte
- • ambr250 — TAP Biosystems/Merck & Co., Inc.
- • BioT Temperature Stability Systems — BioCision
- • Allegro Single-Use Filling Needles — Pall Life Sciences/Disposable-Lab SAS
- • Natrix HD Membranes — Natrix Separations, Inc. /Gallus BioPharmaceuticals
- • MicroScale Thermophoresis (MST) — NanoTemper Technologies GmbH
- • ImageStreamX®(ISX) — Enzo Life Sciences/Amnis (part of EMD Millipore)
- • SGS M-Scan Services — SGS Life Sciences
The 2014 BioProcess International Awards Ceremony
The 2014 BioProcess International Awards program culminates with a special dinner and ceremony taking place on October 22, 2014, at the BioProcess International Conference and Exhibition, in Boston, MA. To purchase tickets to the awards dinner and ceremony ($125.00) and receive a complimentary exhibit-hall-only pass, please click here, enter code BP14BPANE, choose your registration preference and select the BioProcess Awards Ceremony & Dinner as your second option.
To view award program details and dinner sponsors, please visit our webpage.
Share this article with your social network, just click below to share now!