Isn't It Great to Have Choices? Here are your symposium options for this year:
- Antibody-Drug Conjugates - Developing ADC Technologies to Increase Therapeutic Windows: Understand how to apply novel linkers, conjugation methods and payloads to develop, scale up and manufacture next generation ADCs.
- Innovation through Integrated Process Development Sponsored by: 3M: : Learn how Innovation through Integrated Process Development provides step change solutions to bioprocesses. Delivering purity to process fluidity leading to process efficiencies and better process economics.
- Cell Therapy Bioprocessing: Discover how to successfully develop and manufacture cell therapies and achieve commercial success through technical and process innovations.
- Optimize Processes and Improve Raw Materials Continuity and Transparency: Improve your supply chain with the latest techniques to trace your raw materials, better collaborate with suppliers, and troubleshoot the performance of your processes.
- Knowledge Management across the Product and Process Lifecycle: Learn how to apply data from your process development and manufacturing operations on an ongoing basis to your next project/run to improve efficiency, quality and control.
Plus, register for the knowledge management symposia and be entered to win a free copy PAT Applied Biopharmaceutical Process Development Manufacturing courtesy of CRC Press.
BioProcess International Conference and Exhibition will take place October 20-23 in Boston. As a reader of this blog, you can register to join us with priority code BPI14BLOG and save 20% off the standard registration rate. Have any questions about the symposiums or want to get involved? Reach out to Jennifer Pereira.
Share this article with your social network, just click below to share now!