- 1) Find new antibody targets beyond the low-hanging fruit - strategies for targeting difficult antigens
- 2) Learn about development strategies for ADCs, bispecifics, fusions, antibody combinations and other complex molecules/next-generation antibodies
- 3) Exploit immune checkpoints for target discovery, new agent design and preclinical/clinical development
- 4) Engineer improved antibody developability - expression, solubility and polyreactivity
- 5) Develop antibody therapeutics for multiple non-cancer indications including diabesity, autoimmune disease and multiple sclerosis
- 6) Get the latest data and lessons learned from numerous preclinical and clinical antibody therapeutic projects
How will you get in-depth insights into these topics and from whom? Download the agenda to find out. If you'd like to join us this December 8-12 at Antibody Engineering and Therapeutics, as a reader of this blog, when you register to join us and mention code XD14172BLOG, you can save 20% off the standard rate.
Share this article with your social network, just click below to share now!