Accelerate your antibody research, discovery efforts and clinical programs by joining 750 of your colleagues at the #1 forum for academia and industry to connect for scientific exchange and networking in antibody engineering & therapeutics, immunobiology and next-generation binders.
Watch a 3-minute YouTube highlight video of last year’s meeting:
Why Do Attendees Return Year After Year?
- - Find new antibody targets beyond the low-hanging fruit - strategies for targeting difficult antigens
- - Learn about development strategies for ADCs, bispecifics, fusions, antibody combinations and other complex molecules/next-generation antibodies
- - Exploit immune checkpoints for target discovery, new agent design and preclinical/clinical development
- - Engineer improved antibody developability - expression, solubility and polyreactivity
- - Develop antibody therapeutics for multiple non-cancer indications including diabesity, autoimmune disease and multiple sclerosis
- - Get the latest data and lessons learned from numerous preclinical and clinical antibody therapeutic projects
Share this article with your social network, just click below to share now!