"The number of companies specializing in the manufacture of therapeutic peptides has been shrinking over the last 15 years with fewer new companies entering the market than those leaving it."
IBC's 18th Annual TIDES is the industry's #1 forum for oligonucleotide and peptide leaders to build successful partnerships and accelerate products from early discovery through late-stage development and commercialization. The TIDES team recently talked to Rodney Lax, Ph.D., Business Consultant, PolyPeptide Group for an exclusive interview that delves into the topics he plans to discuss at the upcoming Oligonucleotide and Peptide Therapeutics event in Long Beach, CA.
In this interview, Dr. Lax discusses:
- - The current estimated value of the global peptide therapeutics market.
- - The key factors that contribute to the constant growth of the global peptide therapeutics market.
- - The advantages/disadvantages to a consolidated peptide manufacturing industry.
- - Which emerging markets are leading the forefront of peptide therapeutics research and development
- - Opportunities that are emerging due to recent advancements in manufacturing and delivery technology
Access the complete interview here.
PLUS! As a blog reader, you are eligible to save $300 when registering for TIDES. Use the code B16180BLOG100 to activate your savings. Click here to register.
Share this article with your social network, just click below to share now!