- - Tina Roecklin, Consumer Safety Officer of FDA offers regulatory perspective on the goals for characterization of glycoconjugate vaccines, which have proved to be very effective at preventing diseases caused by encapsulated bacteria. Examples of the methodology used to address these goals for characterization will be presented.
- - Arlene Joyner, Senior Project Officer/Program Manager of BARDA provides an overview of the key BARDA Core Service programs that are designed to assist pharmaceutical companies developing novel vaccines and therapeutics to protect against Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) threats as well as emerging infectious diseases such as Ebola and pandemic influenza.
- - Benchmark your vaccine development progress against today's national headlining cancer vaccine developments
- - Create a more efficient vaccine manufacturing process - Improve the efficacy of your vaccine therapeutic
- - Utilize new technologies to enhance your research and delivery efforts
Share this article with your social network, just click below to share now!