IBC's 4th Annual Cell Therapy Bioprocessing meeting is less than two weeks away, coming to the Sheraton Pentagon City in Arlington, VA on September 15-16, 2014.
Join these confirmed attendees next month to gain the strategies and approaches you need to overcome your toughest cell therapy challenges:
- - Transition your cell therapy from lab to commercial scale by hearing recent case studies on the key scale up considerations aimed at producing commercial successful products
- - Gain regulatory approval for your cell product candidate by applying industry-leading strategies to ensure quality, control and safety in your cell therapy candidate
- - Ensure good manufacturing practice in your facility by applying biopreservation and product stability techniques to reduce overhead costs, extend shelf-life and improve product stability
- - Accelerate your therapy to market by developing processes that are closed, simple and rapid
- - Learn about next-generation technologies and products that can push your development and manufacturing programs forward by attending our exhibit and poster hall
“As always, IBC produced a topical conference with real world presenters and a chance to network with leading industry.”
- Robert Speziale, VP of Business Development, Invetech
Check us out on LinkedIn
Follow us on TwitterLike us on Facebook
*New registrants only
Share this article with your social network, just click below to share now!