3M™ Innovation: Transforming and Redefining Biopharmaceutical Purification with 3M™ Emphaze™ AEX Hybrid Purifier
Speaker: Dr. Alexei M. Voloshin, the Global Scientific Services Leader at 3M
Date: Thursday, September 25, 2014
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
Register here. Mention priority code 3MWeb_Blog
About the web seminar:
In this web seminar you will learn about the Emphaze™ AEX Hybrid Purifier - a multi-mechanism clarification device that embodies the philosophy of innovation necessary to transform and redefine the biologic purification process from blood fractionation to viral vaccine manufacturing.
In some processes, such as the monoclonal antibody purification, the unique performance characteristics of the Emphaze™ AEX Hybrid Purifier bring significant advantages to process performance, control, and economics, including the following:
- -Chromatographic levels of soluble contaminant reduction at the clarification stage.
- -Enabling the use of 0.1 µm sterile filtration ahead of Protein A column without the use of a pre-filter and with reduced surface area.
- - Significantly enhanced product purity post-protein A column.
- - Potential reduction or elimination of aggregate formation at the low pH viral inactivation step.
What you will learn:
- - Emphaze ™ AEX Hybrid Purifier is a novel multi-mechanism chromatographic qualifier designed to offer significant process wide advantages in a variety of biological purification applications.
- - Emphaze ™AEX Hybrid Purifier offers high performance clarification including high degree of soluble and insoluble contaminant removal, and significant bio-burden reduction all in one flow-through device.
- - In specific processes, such as monoclonal antibody purification from CHO cell culture, the device offers significant advantages such as fixed low turbidity at the outlet of the device and a dramatically increase in purity of the product post protein A.
This web seminar is presented in coordination with BioProcess International Conference and Exhibition.
Share this article with your social network, just click below to share now!